For more information, please do contact Google for support
To add your Branded App to the Google Play Store so that customers can download it, you must first create a Google Developer Account and pay a $25 fee, which is charged by Google.
Follow the steps below to learn more.
Signing up for a Google Developer Account
- Go to the Google Play Console.
- Log in with your Google username and password.
- Select the Accept developer agreement checkbox. Then click Continue to Payment to pay the ($)25 USD registration fee. You can pay with the following credit or debit cards:
- American Express
Note: The types of cards accepted may vary by location.
- Click Buy to pay the registration fee.
- Complete your account details. Your developer name will be the app name that's displayed to customers on Google Play. You can also add more information to your account after it's created. Click here to learn more.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org as an Admin to your Developer account with the first name My PT Hub and last name apps, so we can upload your app. Follow the directions below to learn more about adding us.
Adding My PT Hub as an Admin to the Developer Account Giving us access to the Account Step 1: Decide whether you want My PT Hub to have global or per-app access
Before you set up permissions, you need to decide if you want us to have global or per-app access. We recommend that you give us Global access (assuming this is the only app going onto this account). Here's a breakdown of the two access levels.
Step 2: Adding My PT Hub and turning on or off permissions
If you're an account owner or admin, you can add My PT Hub as a user to your Play Console account and manage permissions across all apps or for specific apps. Follow these steps to add My PT Hub as an admin.
- Sign in to your Play Console. 2. Click Settings > Users & permissions.
- To add My PT Hub as a user, select Invite new user and follow the onscreen instructions.
- To update permissions for an existing user, hover over their email address and select the pencil icon . 3. Use the "Role" selector to choose a pre-defined role or use the checkboxes for individual
permissions. 4. Choose whether each permission applies to all apps in your developer account ("Global")
or specific apps.
- To add an app to the permissions table, use the down arrow next to "Add an app."
- To see details for each permission, review the permission definitions section. 5. Click Send Invitation.
Note: If no access expiration date is selected, My PT Hub will have ongoing access to the Play Console account (required for on going support).