How do I install the My PT Hub app on my Apple Watch?
- Make sure you have installed the latest version of the app from the App Store.
- For best results, turn on your Bluetooth and Wifi and ensure your watch is connected.
- Go to My PT Hub App > Settings > Feature Settings > Integrations and toggle the Apple Watch to “On”.
- You will be directed to the Apple Watch App. In here, you can scroll down and select “Install” next to My PT Hub.
- After a few seconds, you will see a confirmation that the Watch app has been installed.
What are the primary functions of the Watch App?
The app makes it possible for a trainer to deliver a session, or for a client to log their own session “hands free”.
Get started as a trainer:
- Pick from Today’s Sessions to ‘Quick Start’
- Choose a client, and Search or Choose an Assigned Workout from a list.
Get started as a client, you can:
- Start Today’s Session to ‘Quick Start’
- Search or Choose an Assigned Workout from a list.
To log a workout:
- Click the check mark button to confirm a set is complete. The button will change to green to confirm the log.
- Select the Left and Right arrows to move through the sets of the exercise.
- View the set metrics and override with progress by selecting the metric and scrolling up and down, or using the click wheel.
During a workout, Swipe Right for the Exercise list, where you can:
- Log a Completed or Partially Completed Workout for your client.
- View Super Sets and Giant Sets.
During a workout, Swipe Left for the Options Menu, where you can:
- Browse and switch between Exercises within a workout.
- Replace Exercises, View Info and History during a workout.
- Use the in-built timer. After the workout, you can track a Positive or Negative response to the workout log.
awesome feature, thank you will try it now